Domeboro Medicated Soak
When you have serious skin irritations, you need serious medicine. Domeboro is a versatile, medicated soak that soothes skin problems where they start. Get relief at last from your most challenging skin conditions. Stop searching and start solving. Soak in serious, soothing relief. Use as a medicated soak, compress, or wet dressing.
Use Domeboro on skin irritation caused by:
Plant Rashes: A red streaky rash with blisters that typically follows an encounter with Poison Ivy, oak, or sumac.
Jewelry: Contact dermatitis from jewelry that usually contains nickel.
Soaps & Detergents: Contact dermatitis and allergic reactions caused by detergents, soaps, and fragrances in cleaning products.
Athlete’s foot: great for soothing itch and burn
Domeboro is indicated for minor rashes related to poison ivy, oak, sumac, soaps, jewelry and detergents. Minor skin irritations and rashes can also be caused by types of eczema, contact dermatitis, radiation burns, diaper rash etc. Talk to your doctor about whether Domeboro can help you.
Temporarily relieves minor skin irritations due to:
- dissolve 1 to 3 packets in a pint (16 oz) of cool or warm water
- stir until fully dissolved; do not strain or filter. The resulting mixture contains 0.16% (1 packet), 0.32% (2 packets), or 0.48% (3 packets) aluminum acetate and is ready for use
For use as a soak:
- soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- repeat 3 times a day or as directed by a doctor
- discard solution after each use.
For use as a compress or wet dressing:
- soak a clean, soft cloth in the solution.
- apply cloth loosely to affected area for 15 to 30 minutes
- repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor
- discard solution after each use
Active ingredients (in each packet)
- Aluminum sulfate tetradecahydrate, 1347 mg Astringent*
- Calcium acetate monohydrate, 952 mg Astringent*
- *When combined together in water, these ingredients form the active ingredient aluminum acetate. See Directions.
- protect from excessive heat
For external use only
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not cover compress or wet dressing with plastic to prevent evaporation.
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.