Domeboro Cooling Gel
Now, you can get that same Domeboro effectiveness you’ve come to trust in a convenient, cooling gel for fast relief anytime you need it. The gel comes in a no mess, hands-free applicator making it easy to use at home or on the go.
Step 1: Use Domeboro Soak at the first sign of irritation
Step 2: Follow with Domeboro Gel for continuous on the go relief
Use Domeboro on skin irritation caused by:
Plant Rashes: A red streaky rash with blisters that typically follows an encounter with Poison Ivy, oak, or sumac.
Jewelry: Contact dermatitis from jewelry that usually contains nickel.
Soaps & Detergents: Contact dermatitis and allergic reactions caused by detergents, soaps, and fragrances in cleaning products.
Athlete’s foot: great for soothing itch and burn
Domeboro is indicated for minor rashes related to poison ivy, oak, sumac, soaps, jewelry and detergents. Minor skin irritations and rashes can also be caused by types of eczema, contact dermatitis, radiation burns, diaper rash etc. Talk to your doctor about whether Domeboro can help you.
- Apply liberally to the affected area as needed or as directed by the doctor
- Repeat three times a day or as directed by the doctor
- Aluminum Acetate 0.5%, Astringent
- Protect from excessive heat
- Boric Acid, Ethanol, Glycerin, Hydrochloric Acid, Hypromellose, Menthol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
For external use only
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not cover compress or wet dressing with plastic to prevent evaporation.
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.